This article will provide you with a complete guide on how to link sofi to PayPal without making any mistakes.
Table of Contents
- How To Link Sofi To PayPal
PayPal is considered to be the gods father of mobile money transferring apps. PayPal service is available in many countries around the world. Most of the users of PayPal are residents of the United States.
Pay Pal is widely used to make online transaction, that is you can wire money from your PayPal account to other person in any location( that support PayPal ).
However, before you can use PayPal to make a transaction, you need to link it to your bank account either with your credit card. This can help you to make deposits directly from your bank account or through your credit card.
In other to use PayPal effectively, you need to have a bank account for deposits and withdrawals as PayPal does not issue credit cards at the moment.
If you have A Sofi account, you can link it to your PayPal account directly and start making deposits and withdrawals.
What Is Sofi
Sofi bank is an online bank based in San Francisco that offers financial services like loan, mortgage, credit card and investment deals through the mobile and desktop app.
Does PayPal work with SoFi?
SoFi works perfectly with PayPal if your SoFi Account is correctly linked to your PayPal account. Once it is linked, you can make deposit to your PayPal account from your SoFi account and also withdraw directly from your PayPal account to SoFi.
With your Sofi account, you can link it directly with your PayPal account for deposit and withdrawal.
How To Link Sofi To PayPal
Below is the complete guide on how to link Sofi to PayPal:
- Login to your PayPal account that you want to link your Sofi bank account with.
- Click on ”Wallet” On your PayPal account dashboard.
- Click on the “Link Bank Account” option which will direct you to where you have all the banks account linked to your PayPal account.
- A list of all the banks that works with PayPal will be provided.
- Search for the Sofi Bank and click on it.
- You will directed to your SoFi login page where you will be asked to login your SoFi account. This will automatically link your SoFi account to Paypal.
- If it doesn’t redirect you, then you have to do it manually by:
- Enter your Bank account number and name.
- Click on Submit, you may be asked for some security verification before your bank account will be added successfully.
- Once you are through with the verification process your Sofi account will be linked to your PayPal.
The listed steps above is how to link SoFi to PayPal. This steps works the same in both the Paypal mobile app or website version.
Is Paypal To Bank Account Free?
There are no PayPal fees for transferring money to a linked bank account — as long as your bank doesn’t charge you, it should be totally free.
How Long Does It Take To Transfer Money From PayPal To Bank Account?
PayPal to bank transfers have different waiting times depending on how you chose to transfer funds: Standard transfer – generally the clearing process is 1-3 business days (sometimes up to 3-5 business days) Instant transfer – up to 30 minutes.
Is linking bank to PayPal safe?
PayPal website is secured using the SSL certificate which means it will be very hard for hackers to penetrate the PayPal website firewalls.
However, some people are sceptical about adding their bank account to their PayPal account in case they will be compromised. It is advisable to, remove your bank account after making any transaction in case your PayPal account will be compromised by hackers.
The steps listed above are the easiest way on how to link Sofi to Paypal. When linking your SoFi account, make sure you are using the official PayPal website to avoid entering your bank details on pishIng site.