If you have cash app account and you want t know how to unlock the borrow option in other to enable get some cash, this article will provide you with the complete guide on how to unlock borrow on cash app.
Cash app is one of the leading p2p mobile application that facilitate the easy and safe transfer of funds from one person to the other.
The Cash app have lots o exciting features which makes it one of the leading P2P for making payments both online and offline.
One of the features of the Cash app is it allows you to borrow money from your account. This means you can directly request a personal loan on the Cash app.
The process of borrowing money on the Cash app is very easy and does not require you to bring any paperwork, or collateral security before you can borrow money on this platform.
Even if you have a bad credit score, you can as well borrow money using the borrow money feature on the Cash app.
Cash App Loan How Does It Work
A cash app loan is offered to people who have an account on the Cash app and have made a reasonable amount of transactions on the app in the past few days.
The loan is offered with interest which you are expected to pay along with the amount that was loaned to you.
The loan amount is within the range of $20- $200 and the cash app said they will soon increase the amount as time goes on which you are expected to pay back after four weeks from the day the loan was approved.
If you are unable to pay back within four weeks, the Cash app will extend your period for another week. Then after one week, the Cash app will start adding 1.25% per week.
How To Unlock Borrow On Cash App
Below are the complete steps on How To Unlock Borrow On Cash App.
Update your cash app mobile application to the latest version in other to access this borrow feature.
- Launch your Cash app mobile application or log into your account through the web version.
- On your Cash App dashboard, click on the balance icon at the bottom of your Cash app showing the amount in your account.
- You will see a Borrow Up to $200 option.
- Click on the Unlock button in front of the borrow up to the $200 option. ( You can only borrow $200 when you’ve deposited $1,000 in your account).
- Click on Continue to accept the terms and conditions of the loan provided by the Cash app and your borrow option will be activated for you on Cash App.
The cash app will tell you the amount that you are eligible to borrow. The amount you can borrow depends on the amount you’ve deposited in your account.
Why Can’t I Borrow Money From Cash App
They are many reasons that could hinder you from borrowing money on the Cash app.
- If you have a new account and the volume of transactions carried out on your account is small. You won’t be allowed to borrow money on the Cash app. As such you need to increase your volume and you will have access to borrow with the Cash app.
- If you are a defaulter, you won’t be allowed to borrow money. If you have gotten a loan before but you refused to pay it back or you didn’t make a payment back, you won’t be allowed to borrow money on the cash app.
- Also if you are using the outdated version of the Cash app mobile application, the borrow option will not be available until you upgrade your mobile app.
- Your cash app account is not verified. If your account is not yet verified, you can’t borrow money on the Cash app. You can verify your account by submitting the document required for verification.
Cash Borrow option allow your to borrow up to $200 with your cash app account. This built-in feature is to help you borrow money to solve some urgent need and pay back after four week from the day the money was offered to you.
The amount you can borrow depends on the amount that you’ve deposited in your account. Deposit above $1,000 are legible to borrow up to $200 on Cash App.
Paying back your debt without defaulting will also help you to unlock higher amount on the cash app borrow.