Chime is an American financial technology company that provides free transactions using the Chime mobile app. This enables people to make payments, send money to their families and friends and receive payment from people at the snip of their fingertips.
Table of Contents
- Does Chime Show Pending Deposits
Chime has technology that enables the safe and instant sending and receiving of money from one account to the other. However, the time at which the deposit hits one’s Chime account may differ due to some factors.
Transactions made on weekends may take time to hit one’s account due to the network and slow processing of the payment. Meanwhile, transactions made on weekdays tend to hit instantly because of the fast transaction processing.
Does Chime Show Pending Deposits
Yes, Chime shows pending deposits that haven’t been successfully processed.
Until the pending deposit changes to success, your deposit will not hit your Chime account.
Although deposit to Chime account tends to be very instant, sometimes it might take time before the pending transaction will be marked successful.
➡Cash Advance Apps That Works With Chime
You can check and monitor the status of your transaction on Chime by following the steps below.
How To Check Pending Deposit On Chime
These steps will guide you to check your pending deposit on Chime.
Head to your Chime mobile application or the Chime website.
- Login to your Chime account if you’ve not yet signed in.
- Once you’ve logged in to your Chime account, select the “Statement” option on your Chime mobile dashboard.
- This will show you the history of all the transactions that you have carried out with your Chime account for the past 60 days.
- The Pending deposit transaction will have a harsh colour and successful transactions are coloured green.
- You can choose to download the transaction in PDF format for feature references.
How Long Does A Pending Deposit Take On Chime
It takes up to 5 business days excluding federal holidays from the day the deposit was initiated for the pending deposit to appear in your Chime account.
Why Hasn’t My Direct Deposit Hit Chime
They are different reasons why your direct deposit hasn’t hit your Chime account. Below are some of the things that could delay deposit into the Chime account.
- Your creditor didn’t deposit money into your Chime account.
- Bad network from your creditor’s account. If your credit union is having a bad network, your deposit may be delayed.
- Technical error from Chime. Sometimes, technical errors from Chime can hinder or slow the time at which deposits hit your Chime account.
- Direct deposit made on holidays tends to take time before it reflects in your Chime account.
➡How To Win A Dispute On Chime
What Time Does Direct Deposit Hit Chime
There is no specific time when direct deposit hits your Chime account.
However, direct deposits are instant and reflect immediately after the transaction has been approved.
What Is Chime Mobile Deposit Limit
You can use your smartphone to take a picture of your check and deposit up to $2,000 per check, up to 10 checks a month, with a total monthly limit of $10,000 after your spending account has been open for at least 30 days.
Chime allows you to check your pending direct deposit. For easy differentiation of pending and successful transactions, the pending transactions are colored with harshness while the completed one is colored, Green.
Chime direct deposits are always instant except for some technical error or holidays that could retard the transaction time.