In this article, we will be listing the cash advance apps that don’t use plaid.
Table of Contents
- What Is Plaid Plaid is an online tool that helps you to connect all your bank accounts and link to any app you want to make transactions with. This platform is available in the United States, Canada, and Europe and can help you connect over 11,000 financial institutions across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- Cash Advance Apps That Don’t Use Plaid
Cash advance helps one to solve his immediate pressing needs but don’t have enough cash to solve it, so you can probably request for a cash advance from Online by simply signing up on the apps that offers cash advance to it customers.
Before moving to list the cash advance apps that don’t use Plaid, let find what is plaid and how it works.
What Is PlaidPlaid is an online tool that helps you to connect all your bank accounts and link to any app you want to make transactions with.This platform is available in the United States, Canada, and Europe and can help you connect over 11,000 financial institutions across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Cash Advance Apps That Don’t Use Plaid
How To Apply For B9 Cash Advance
In other to apply for B9 cash advance, you need to have the following requirements:
Valid US phone number
Your Full name and Date of birth
Your Full US address
Your SSN or ITIN number
Your US government-issued photo ID
How To Apply For Cash Advance On BranchApp
Once your Branch Wallet is created, if eligible, you’ll see a dollar amount available for an advance on the Instant Pay Tab:
Navigate to the Instant Pay tab
- Tap Take Advance
- Enter the desired advance amount
- Accept their Terms of Services by signing
- Confirm the advance amount and payback date
- Swipe up on the screen as instructed and you will see “Money in the Bank!”.
All advances are sent to your Branch Digital Wallet and are available for immediate use.
Line is another cash advance apps that don’t use plaid. The line offers cash advances with zero interest to its applicant.
Unlike other cash advance apps that decline many applications, Line is very easy to get accepted and can give you cash advance irrespective of your occupation and monthly earning.
Line app is available only in the US and is developed by Line Financial – A Public Benefit Corporation based in the US.
However, the money app mentioned above doesn’t work with plaid and they are still many other money apps that use plaid
How To Apply For Cash Advance On Line
To apply for Cash advance, you need to first download the Line application from Play store.
Then you can move on to creating an account.
They are 5 steps which takes less then 5 minutes to sign up. The steps
- Start with email – Get started on the Line App with your email address.
- Pre-approval – Get pre-approved by providing your phone number and answering a few questions (no other personal information needed).
- Application – If you like your pre-approval, start the application process. Fill in personal details, SSN, Bank info, Date of Birth, Employment Details, review your income and bills, etc.
- Qualification – Review the application result to see if you qualify and the plans available to you.
- Subscribe – If you qualify, choose the plan, link your debit card to pay for it upfront (must have sufficient balance to pay the subscription), and start accessing your line on the app.
They are two plans available on the app which is the basic plan and the premium plan. For the premium plan, you need to pay monthly fees.
New user can qualify for cash advances ranging from $10-$1,000. Once your cash advance is accepted, you can send it to your Venmo, Cash App account for withdrawal.
This another Cash Advance Apps That Don’t Use Plaid. This app does not only offer cash advances, but you can also use it to make online payments or do other banking activities with their Master Card.
Cash advances are given to you once you have an account with the app, irrespective of your credit score. You also don’t need to have a guarantor before advances can be offered to you.
Apps like Gride cash advance make payments very easy online and make it easy for you to get cash advance without you bringing any paperwork before your loan can be approved.
In other to sign up, you need to download the app from the lay store and then follow the instructions to create an account.
Cash Advance Apps That Don’t Use Plaid are apps that offer you cash advance pending your paycheck without you needing to have a plaid account or link your account to plaid.
You can easily obtain cash advance from all the app mentioned above by signing up on the app.
However, if you are been offered a cash advance, you can easily payback from your bank account.