TikTok has become one of the block-booster social media in the world and has gotten billions of accounts and users. This social media is mainly for sharing videos, short clips, and other entertaining content.
Once you have an account on Tiktok, you can start sharing your personal videos with your audience and watch videos from other content creators on Tiktok free without paying any dime.
They are tons of videos uploaded on Tiktok every minute, so you can never exhaust all the content on your feeds.
Like other social media, Tiktok can also be used to do marketing. If you have a good audience and followers on TikTok, you can advertise and sell your services to them. The TikTok marketing tools have become one of the greatest that is helping to connect sellers to the right buyers.
So, aside from watching videos on Tiktok, it has other potentials you can utilize to generate income for yourself.
Tiktok in 2022 has now made it possible for content creators to earn money from videos they make through royalty programs and star donations from their audience. You can generate lots of revenue from this through your videos when ads are displayed on them.
Why Can’t I See Who Viewed My Tiktok Profile 2023
If you use to see the number of people that interacted with or view your profile on Tiktok and suddenly it stop working, don’t fret because you are not the only person experiencing the issue. One might think that this could come from their device or from their account, but this has nothing to do with your account or devices.
Earlier 2021, one can keep track and records of people who interact or view your profile on TikTok. But unfortunately, Tiktok has deactivated these features from all the Tiktok accounts. This simply means that you can’t see who viewed your profile or searched for your profile on TikTok.
However, if you don’t want random people on TikTok to interact with your profile or view your videos, you can update your Privacy setting on Tiktok.
To update your Privacy on Tiktok:
- Open your Tiktok Application.
- Tap on the Me Icon on the button right-hand side of your TikTok account.
- Tap on the three buttons at the top of your Tiktok profile. This will take you to setting where you can make changes to your Tiktok account.
- Then tap on Privacy (with a lock icon).
- Toggle on the Private account mode. With the private account mode on, only users you approve can follow you and watch your videos. Your existing followers won’t be affected by this setting.
- Scrolling down on the privacy page, you can also make other adjustments to your account, like who comments, Duet, and Stitch with your videos on Tiktok.
If you don’t want a specific account to see your profile on TikTok, you can block such an account totally on Tiktok.
How to Block An Account On Tiktok
If you block an account on Tiktok, such an account won’t see your profiles or your videos and when he searches for your account, it won’t be available as well. Also, you won’t see content from an account that you have blocked on Tiktok so you have to be careful about using the blocking feature on Tiktok to avoid blocking your friends.
To block someone on Tiktok:
- Tap on the profile of the account that you want to block
- Tap on the three buttons in the Top right-hand corner of the account.
- You will see a block option in the list of options made available.
- Tap on the block and the account will be blocked.
If you are unable to see who viewed your profile account, it is because Tiktok has deactivated the features from the app. However, people with an older version of the Tiktok application said that the feature is still available to them.
In all, TikTok has discontinued this feature from their apps and they is no way to restore the feature back.