TikTok is one of the leading social media platforms that is used mainly for the sharing of video content. Unlike other social media channel where you can see written content, Tiktok only host video content on their platforms.
The number of content creators on Tiktok is always increasing every day, thereby making the app not to be boring and giving the user the best experience when streaming the app.
They are no limit to the number of videos you can upload on Tiktok and also no limit to the amount of video content that can be watched on Tiktok.
Video content on Tiktok is mostly for entertainment and educative purposes. Abusive or X-rated content is not allowed on Tiktok because it is against the policy of the app and also hurts users’ experience on the app.
The video shown to you on your Tiktok feeds is determined by your location, the type of content you like watching, and the videos that are trending on the Tiktok app.
Why Is Tiktok Cutting My Clips Short
If you try to upload long video clips on Tiktok, you will notice that your video clip will be cut short by Tiktok automatically. If you noticed this, then know that you are not the only person experiencing this same issue as other creators too are facing the problem.
However, the reason why Tiktok is cutting your clip short is that Tiktok has a time limit of 60 seconds for all videos. The reason for the Tiktok video limitation is to keep the platform fast and engaging as short videos take less time to load and play.
Why Is TikTok Search Not Showing My Videos
More so, short videos help the Tiktok content creator to be concise with their content and also give out all the information they want to pass to their audience within 60 seconds duration.
How Do I Stop TikTok Clips From Shortening
If you want to upload long videos on Tiktok and it has been cut into clips by Tiktok, the only way out is to Stich your videos together.
The Tiktok Stich is a feature on Tiktok mobile application that allows you to combine all your videos together on your profile. If you have 60 seconds and above videos, you can Stich them together.
Below is the guide on how to Stich your videos on Tiktok:
- Open the TikTok app and tap on the plus sign (+) to create a new video.
- Record or upload the first clip that you want to include in the stitched video. You can record a new clip by holding the red record button or upload an existing clip from your camera roll by tapping on the “+” icon in the bottom left corner.
- After you’ve finished recording or uploading the first clip, tap on the “Next” button.
- Record or upload the second clip that you want to include in the stitched video. Repeat this process until you’ve added all of the clips that you want to stitch together.
- Once you’ve added all of the clips, tap on the “Next” button.
- TikTok will automatically stitch the clips together to create a single video. You can now add music, filters, and effects to the video as desired.
- When you’re satisfied with your video, tap on the “Share” button to post the video to your TikTok profile.
This method will help out to upload long video content to your Tiktok page without needing to upload them differently. Note that all the videos will be timed to 15 seconds and you can Stich as many videos as you can.
TikTok has a time limit for the length of videos that can be uploaded to the platform, which is currently set at 60 seconds. If your clips are being cut short, it is likely because they exceed the time limit. Additionally, TikTok uses an algorithm that automatically determines which parts of a video to show based on factors such as sound and movement, so it may be cutting off portions of your clips that are deemed uninteresting or repetitive. To avoid having your clips cut short, try to keep them within the 60-second time limit or edit them to only include the most engaging content